Friday, September 26, 2008

The Best Household Tool - Ever

I didn't realize how much I used that little thing called the "Magic Eraser" until it was gone. (I think Mr. Clean makes them, but the cheapie version works great too.) I had been without them for a few weeks but now they are back. I have a ceramic/porcelain white sink in my kitchen. It is a small, deep sink, and it is a bear to clean. Add to that we have horrible well water, and I get these lovely brown stains that are so hard to get out. But a few swipes with my magic eraser, and they are as clean as they can be! And my dishes that sat overnight in the sink, wet (I try, but you know, who wants to always do dishes two or three times a day?), well, it works on them too! And the hard water stains on the chrome in the bathroom? Yep, works there too. Oh, and the biggie? THE CERAMIC COOK TOP ON THE STOVE! Takes off all the crusted-on yuckiness when things boil over. Just a little elbow grease.

So anyway, that is my 2-cents for the day. For what it's worth, I find it a great help! Let me know if you have any other uses please?

Happy stamping!

No comments: