Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag Time

I can't believe we're already 12 days into November! Thanksgiving is coming so fast, and then it will be time for Christmas! I love Christmas. I've always laughed at my mom for being a decorating nut around that time, but since having a little boy myself who is now almost 4, I find myself doing the same thing. So in honor of the impending season, here are two gift tags I made for some special gifts.This first one was made from a cricut tag (2 parts). The tree is embossed in gold, and the holly is just stamped and then accented with burgundy Stickles. It's raised with half of a pop-dot.

This second tag I really like. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the snowman has been embossed with clear embossing powder and then watercolored in for detail. I inked the snowman first with blue pigment ink and then immediately into Versamark before embossing. I also used the same cricut tag. I think it was from the Christmas Cheer cartridge.
I hope these ideas are inspiring and help you get in the Christmas mood!
Happy stamping!

No comments: