Monday, January 26, 2009

Father's Day Border Set

So, we are getting hit with a lovely ice storm today. I am SO tired of winter. But then, I'm definitely not a cold-weather person. I should be washing dishes out of our now broken dishwasher, but I'd rather be here...posting:)

Here is a border set I made a few weeks ago (yes, I am a little behind here) for a holiday border swap. Sorry about the picture quality. I took it with our old camera right before it died.


I love the paper that I found at JA's for this. It's a little hard to see, but it's blues and chocolate browns stripes (duh) and paisley. I can't remember the alphabet name for some reason, but it is SU. The truck is Loads of Love, and the journal box was a rectangle I used my corner rounder on (great tool I think). On the top border, I used dark brown brads (they are so cool) and the bottom one I used my little deco stapler with blue staples. The smile box I cut out on the Cricut (Fabulous Finds cartridge.)

Well, I'm off to wash dishes now. I think I've put that off as long as possible if I want to cook dinner tonight (hey, we have a small kitchen)!

Happy stamping!

No comments: