Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jumbo Paperclip Bookmark

This was my first try making a bookmark with the jumbo paperclips. It was really easy! I found the paperclips in the office supplies at Wal-Mart - very inexpensive!

The pink and white papers were punched with nesting scalloped punches. I embossed the cupcake with chocolate embossing powder and then colored it in with blender pens and my ink pads. The cherry is highlighted with clear Stickles. The ribbon is attached under the white layer with glue dots. I also used glue dots to attach the back to the front around the paper clip. I tried using glue, but couldn't get it to hold.

The colors are all SU - Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa.


Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Very cute, love it!

April said...

I was thinking of doing these for Susan's bookmark swap I'm in. Very cute!