Saturday, April 25, 2009

2-pg Layout

I'm stealing a couple of minutes here before the day really gets going to post some new pics. These are two scrapbook pages I made from a secret sister kit I received this month. This is the final page in my son's 2nd year album (finally!) except that I have to go back and make a cover page still. I really do like the colors, because I don't know that I would have tried this combo. I used SU's Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue & Ruby Red (and the background is Night of Navy).


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

chickadee3357 said...

Cute pages! I love the colors alot! Yay for secret sis'!

Melanie said...

Aw Colleen these area really great and sweet, great job!!

Pia said...

Great pages Colleen! Your ss did a great shopping job and you did even better using the supplies!

April said...

What great pages! I bet you feel good that you have an album accomplished!