Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stationery Project

I was looking through some craft stuff yesterday and realized that I had a whole stack of pre-cute white cards and envelopes that are slightly smaller than the A2 cards, and I figured I should probably put them to good use! So after finding some inspiration on SCS (didn't bookmark the page so I can't give credit though) I started looking for a box to hold cards, and this is what I came up with. (Here's the box tutorial.)

The cards are very simple - I just stamped right on them with Stampin' Up's Sincere Salutations and Watercolor Garden II. Inks are SU Lovely Lilac, Lavendar Lace, Positively Pink and Certainly Celery.

The box is made out of SU cardstock (Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Lovely Lilac.)
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

STAMPIN4TK said...

very pretty!

=o) kel said...

super cute idea!!! they came out so nice too!