Friday, July 17, 2009

CCC8

Here is my creation for Crafty Critters Challenge #8! I thought of my son for this one. He loves trucks. The challenge was to use a digital image using this sketch layout. Digital images are great because once you download them, you can resize them and print them out as many times as you want. The digital image is a freebie from Dustin Pike (you can download a new free image almost every Wednesday.) I had a lot of fun with this one. The paper is SU Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Brilliant Blue. I used Bic Mark It markers to color in the image, and hightlighted the windows and headlights with clear Stickles.


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Wow-ee, wow, wow Colleen! Love what you did with your digi image! Really awesome card! The buttons are such a nice touch! :)

Tracey said...

Awesome card, love the colors. Great job at coloring the image.

=o) kel said...

love it colleen!!! i need to get my butt in gear and work on my challenge card!!!

Melanie said...

Colleen this is awesome!! I love the colors and layout. Great job on the sketch. I have not seen this image before, I love it!!

Melina said...

Very cute Colleen. Monster trucks and muddin'...are you sure you don't live in Alabama? Ha! JK! :o)Of course I can say this b/c I DO live in Alabama. hee! hee! hee! Love the colors you used.

STAMPIN4TK said...

Great job coloring, love it!