Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bella Cards

I'm still posting cards from my recent card making kick. I am also sharing lots of cards from my stash with people due to my overstock:)

This image cracks me up. She is Grumpabella. Kind of like me in the morning...did I just admit to that? I used my Bic Mark-its to color in, skin tone is Prismacolor Light Peach (I am very happy with this for skin-tone. I've looked long and hard for a good one!) The papers are SU Eggplant Envy and Rose Romance. Sentiment is from a coffee themed clear stamp set. I used a circles embossing folder on the eggplant paper.


This second one I believe is called Billybootabella. Markers are same as above. Paper is SU Lovely Lilac, Yo-Yo Yellow and Pink Passion I think. The pink paper is embossed with the same folder. Sentiment is from SU Tiny Talk. The daisy is from a great pack from K & Co. They're dimensional with a little glitter on the tips.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the bella cards, she is one of my fav images. Great job!!!

STAMPIN4TK said...

Wonderful colorful Bella cards.

Melina said...

Love those bellas!

Melanie said...

Beautiful, love the purple on purple with the prima flower. ;-)