Monday, August 3, 2009

CCC9

Today I made my project for our 9th Crafty Critters challenge! I hosted this round, and the theme was to make something (anything) that showcased you as a crafter/stamper and your favorite things.

I chose to make a bookmark. I love to read, and I love coffee, so there is my theme! I used my favorite colors (brown and pink), embossed the coffee cup and using the Cuttlebug, dry embossed the pink layer (favorite techniques). The only thing I didn't include (figured it would be overkill:)) is Stickles (because in case you haven't noticed, I use them in about every project!)
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Melina said...

Great project Colleen! I love it! ;-)

Melanie said...

Colleen I LOVE this!! Coffee and reading are two of my favs also. Beautiful job!

AnnMarie said...

Yummmm! I love coffee too! Your book mark came out beautifully! Great color choices! :)

April said...

I always love your work! What a cute little bookmark. I did a swap and did bookmarks and they came together so easily...nice projectx