Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Corrosive Challenge #37

I stumbled across Janet's blog this week and I had to play along. Great challenge!

Here is the card I made for the sketch. I have to say I love how this came out. Very rarely do I make a card that I fall in love with, but for some reason, this just tickles me. I used a digi stamp from Pink Cat Studios and colored her in with my Bic Mark-Its. Papers are SU So Saffron, Blissful Blue and I also used Green Galore ink. Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink (Mixed Messages). The flowers are from a punch, and the background it embossed with the swiss dots embossing folder. DP is DCWV, I think from the Glitter stack.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Very cute. Love the image! I recently discovered Pink Cat Studios and her images are adorable.

JayLynn said...

So super cute! Pink Cat Stamps are so darling aren't they?

Melanie said...

This is beautiful and puts a HUGE smile on my face. I LOVE the colors and the image is precious. Great job girl!! You should be very proud of this one.

Melina said...

Cute, cute, cute image. Love the embossed background too!

paige said...

This card makes me smile!

Janet said...

fantastic card! thanks for playing:)
hugs

Vicki Burns said...

Oh, this image is precious. Love the colors and DP. Thanks for playing with us on CCBJ!

marsha said...

How precious! These are just the cutest images and I love the colors you used!

Hugs,
Marsha