Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tree Trimming Trio

I can't believe Christmas is fast approaching! Thanksgiving is less than 3 weeks away! I recently got this stamp set from Papertrey Ink and I just love it! I couldn't resist creating a few Christmas creations with it.

For the bookmark I used the words from the set and staggered them on a clear stamp block to create the background. I sponged over it with So Saffron ink. I filled in the garland with gold Stickles, and the star I went over with clear Stickles. The colors are all SU - So Saffron, Ruby Red and Always Artichoke.


The card I pretty much used all the same supplies as above.



Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

7 comments:

Terria said...

Super cute, I really like the sentiment!

STAMPIN4TK said...

Love the card and colors you used!

Tracey said...

Very nice. I like the gold stickles. TFS!

Jennifer said...

Such pretty creations! I like that stamp set & you showcased the tree so well.

Melina said...

Very pretty projects...Love that tree stamp!

AnnMarie said...

Love this card!!

April said...

Very cute...I love that you made a card AND a bookmark....