Friday, December 18, 2009

Altered Calendars

I am so not ready for Christmas this year! Although I do have all my shopping done (yesterday!), my to-do list is endless. I have a few homemade gifts left to do, and here is one I thought to share with you.

Need a last minute gift idea? This is so easy! I just took a store-bought pocket calendar, pulled it out of the plastic covering, cut a piece of DP to fit over the front and the back, and embellished away! The numbers are cut using the Cricut, and the flowers and brads are from my stash.


Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Awesome, what a great idea!

Jennifer said...

This is a really cool gift idea! I may just have to try it! Very pretty!!

Melanie said...

Collen this is great, awesome idea, thanks for sharing.

Melina said...

Cool idea! great gift :)

JayLynn said...

Very neat idea!

AnnMarie said...

Awesome idea, Colleen and soooo pretty!!

Terria said...

Very pretty now I know I am not the only one that does this :)

marsha said...

Great idea!

Hugs,
Marsha

Moira said...

Love this!

I have made a couple of these as well. I put pictures of my sister in law's kids on hers.

I agree, simple and easy gifts.

Tracey said...

Great gift idea:)

Anonymous said...

nice job!!! I am thinking I might make some of these as "New Years" gifts ... TFS!!!