Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How Sweet!

Thanks, Melina for nominating me for my first blog award! How cool is that?


Here is what you need to do after receiving this award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person that nominated you for this award.
4. List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 bloggers that you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
7 things about myself:
1. I just had a beautiful baby girl 2 months ago.
2. I have an obsession with cookbooks - I like to browse them just for fun.
3. I serve as director Sunday mornings in our church nusery.
4. My favorite movie of all time is the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice.
5. Fiber ribbons creep me out. I don't know why.
6. I love anything hazelnut.
7. I love snowmen.
My nominees are...
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Melina said...

You're sooo welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you Colleen!!! Luv ya girl!!!

April said...

I loved reading the stuff about yourself.