Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Here's wishing for a winter wonderland this Christmas! Although I think we're supposed to get rain...

This is my card for Tuesday Morning Sketches (#25). So simple, but I will definitely be using this sketch again! Supplies are SU cardstock in Going Grey and Rose Red, and DCWV snowflake paper. I am loving the nontraditional Christmas/winter colors I've been seeing around, and wanted to make something with them. The image is from Softpencil (not required, but I had to use one of their images - so cute!) is colored it with Bic Mark Its and Prisma markers. Accents are Martha Stewart snowflake punch, clear Stickles, misc bling and dew drops from my stash.


Thanks for looking and wishing you a Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Very cute, love the liquid pearls for snow. Merry Christmas!

Melissa Craig said...

Really cute Colleen! I love that image, too!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

JayLynn said...

What a beautiful card!! I LOVE that DP and your added snowflakes look terrific!

Melina said...

Awww Colleen this is soooo cute! Love it dear. Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Lesley said...

Too cute, my favorite...snowflakes and snowmen!

marsha said...

Gorgeous card - I love Softpencil images and this is just too cute! I love your colors and that snow!

Hugs,
Marsha

Jennifer said...

Very cute card! Merry Christmas!!

AnnMarie said...

This card is so pretty! I love the colors of the snowflakes! Such a cute image too! Really nice job!!

April said...

I love this card. I love the colors and the image (of course being softpencil)....love it!

Moira said...

Beautiful! Love the gems in the snowflakes!