Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Wishes

Has it really been over a week since I've posted? I don't know where the time (or my crafty mojo) has gone. I did have time to play in my craft room yesterday (while my baby girl actually took a new - TWO naps in her crib!) Fortunately, my 5-year old LOVES to play with my punches and stuff while I craft.

I made this little card for a friend of mine who just had a little boy. I used materials from a card kit I had in my stash to put it together. I kept it pretty simple this time, but I love it. The baby charm is adorable:)


Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

13 comments:

marsha said...

Colleen, this is so precious! I love the image and what a cute charm - your friend will adore this!

Hugs, Marsha

Melanie said...

Girl this is super precious, I love it!!

Melina said...

This is just too adorable!
I'm so proud DD took 2 naps for you!!! Yay!

Marlene said...

Ooooh....too cute!!!

Craft Paper said...

That is soooo adorable! I love the colors and the image is just too cute!

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet, I like how you kept it simple and it's just right. And yes, that charm is adorable!

Jennifer said...

This is sooo precious Colleen! I love the colors you used.

Lesley said...

Awww, how adorable, great job!

AnnMarie said...

Awww! So cute! Really sweet card!

Terria said...

Cute and simple my favorite card combo love it !!

JayLynn said...

Awww how sweet! What a perfect baby card :)

Moira said...

Oh gosh I love that giraffe!

What a perfect baby card!

April said...

That is so adorable...so clean and simple! Love it!