Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Blossoms

Good morning! I can't believe it's Monday already. We're having a slow start to the day here. I wanted to share this card with you I made the other day for a friend of mine who just had a baby girl. I dug through my card kit stash and found this cute little flower baby and loved the papers that were in there too:) I used SCS sketch 95, and colored her in with Copics.


Well, I guess I should really get moving. I have to recover the house - our AC went out on Friday night, and Saturday was a whopping 95 degrees, so nothing much got done around here. It's fixed now so no more excuses! Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Kras said...

I love this baby and pink flower.
Card is candy;

Melina said...

Such a cute image! :)

Marlene said...

Adorable! Love your flower in the top left corner. :)

marsha said...

This is just too cute! I love the flower and the baby image is adorable!

Hugs, Marsha

Terria said...

preeetyy!!

April said...

Totally cute...love the embossing!

Lesley said...

Very pretty card, I love the flower!

Moira said...

Oh.. love that flower.. it looks real!!