Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cupcakes again!

Good evening! Is it really Wednesday again? I can't believe that August is almost over and the kid(s) are almost back in school! We don't start until September 7, so there's a little bit of time left. I love my sweet boy dearly, but I am ready for him to start back!

I did find some crafty time today, so I wanted to share this card with you that I put together using one of my own card kits I made for a swap on SCS. I decided it needed to be an easel card, and I LOVE this color combo:)





Supplies are CC Designs stamp from Paper Jewels - Cupcake Kiki colored in with Copic markers and highlighted with clear Stickles. DP is Doodlebug. Cardstock is SU Certainly Celery and Rose Red. Brown is DCWV punched with a scalloped punch. Border punch is SU. Buttons are PTI, flower and ribbon are misc from my stash (i.e. not sure where they are from and I am too lazy to go check at the moment:)).
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Craft Paper said...

What an adorable image and the card is sooooo sweet!

Melina said...

Ohhhh, I love those colors too! Great image :)

marsha said...

Colleen, this is just OTT! Love your colors and image and fantastic easel card!
Hugs, Marsha

Angela said...

This is precious! Love the pretty papers and your coloring is fabulous!

Terria said...

Super cute card I love the colors :)

Lesley said...

I love everything about this card, too cute!

Moira said...

This is amazing!

I love all the layers!!

April said...

Totally cute..I'm always a fan of easel cards!!! And I love this image to!!