Monday, December 13, 2010

Critter Monday - Away in a Manger

It's another Monday - good thing it's a Critter Monday! The sponsor this month is Bugaboo stamps - they have so many adorable and quirky images in their shop! Play along with this week's sketch to be entered in the drawing for some goodies:) The challenge this week is to use NO patterened paper. Embossing is okay though.

I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
I am also entering this in the Papertake Weekly Challenge - no red or green Christmas card.



Supplies are SU cardstock, Sizzix embossing folders and snowflake die, Nestibilities, image from Bugaboo colored in with Copics, Stickles, Martha Stewart glitter, Bella dots, and misc ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

mulberry station said...

I just love this set of Bugaboo images. I just had to get some of them too. They are soo adorable. I love those embossing folders as well. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week.
Nancy SSW

sweetbloominscraps said...

I love this Bugaboo image too! You did a fabulous job for not using any patterned paper! I always love the embossing! Great way to accent! Thanks for joining us this week at SSW!

Linda Anderson said...

I will be playing along with the Critter Sketch challenge, even though it will be a challenge since I ALWAYS use DSP. But I adore Bugaboo stamps so I want to try to win some!!! LOL!! Your card is precious! Great embossing and super sweet image. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Georgia Ehrmann said...

lovely image and I really like your papers that you embossed for the patterned paper look! Great card!

Debi said...

So sorry that I didn't get time to comment earlier but you card is lovely and I am so glad that you took the time to play along with the Papertake Weekly challenge

April said...

Sooo cute...and love the no green and red theme!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Heehee - so cute! And look at that smile on lil Baby Jesus! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Such a sweet card. I love your sweet bugaboo image and sweet colors. Thanks for joining us @SSW!!!

Melanie said...

Adorable, love the blues and embossing, so cute!!!

Melina said...

This is adorable Colleen! I love your embossing :)

marsha said...

Colleen,
This is just super! I love the embossing, your image coloring and what a fabulous color selection! You really rocked this challenge!
Hugs,
Marsha

Moira said...

I've seen this image before - super duper cute!

The texture you created with the two different cuttlebug folders is great!