Monday, February 7, 2011

Something Different

Good morning!  I hope you all had a nice weekend.  It always goes so quickly, doesn't it?  The big kid is back to school, so it's just me and the little one right now.  Although I hear a mountain of laundry calling me to be folded but I'll get to that in a minute!

I needed a couple of birthday gifts for 2 aunts of mine this weekend, so I made these bracelets for them.  I told you that I love everything crafty!  I don't get too fancy, but can do some basic jewelry.

These are made with mostly glass beads and memory bracelet wire.  The top picture is pretty good, but the bottom one is a little harder to see.  It has purples, silvers, clear beads and white pearls.




Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

3 comments:

Melina said...

very pretty Colleen! I want one! ;)

Christy said...

So pretty! I love making jewelry but I don't do it nearly enough.

Moira said...

Those are gorgeous.. some times simple is better!