Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring!

Sorry to go MIA here - it's been a long, tiring week.  And it's only Wednesday!  Baby girl had tubes put in her ears today, and thankfully it went really well and seemed fairly painless.

I did get to finish this page I had been working on for the Stamp with Fun challenge - SPRING!  (TSB is sponsoring this week's challenge.)  We did have a couple of really nice spring days too this week, and that was wonderful.  Unfortunately we have a high of 32 tomorrow, so I'll have to remember the warm while we're freezing again:)

I used this pretty spring image from The Stamping Boutique for this layout - using digis is something pretty new to me with my scrapbooking, but I think it's definitely a nice addition! 


Supplies:
Image from TSB colored with Copics
Fruit Punch Stickles
Nesties
SU cardstock - ballet blue, barely banana
DCWV yellow cardstock, DP
Flowers - Prima
Kaier pearls
title - Cricut Once Upon a Princess

Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

2 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Colleen, very cute LO! The dig image is adorable.

Christy Dillman said...

I love your scrapbook page and it's fun to incorporate digi images into layouts! Excellent job lady, I can't wait to see more!

Hugs,
Christy